Workshop (to be) held on 2018/05/05 at 11:00 in Mary Campbell Room
- Public IPv4 space migration
- Checking 10.5.0.0/16 addresses are deployed wherever this is or was a 10.13.0.0/16 address.
- Retiring as many 10.13.0.0/16 addresses as possible.
- New AR150 build post LEDE merge with OpenWRT head.
- Fix bug with Wi-Fi not disabling once hitting a deployments's usage cap.
- Possibly further Mi-Fi development, including deploying mobile interface config on admin site, if someone has a node to test with.
- Try to replace hacks with proper fixes, so we can have no outstanding commits on the live admin site.
- Look at outstanding files on the dev admin site and see whether changes can be :
- be completed and tested
- reverted if no longer needed
- Looks for pages that need updating and if you can update them.
- Try to work out what might be causing it to crash after 20 hours.
- Plan another trip up so we can properly debug.
- To be decided at the meeting Thursday beforehand