Workshop (to be) held on 2018/01/18 at 18:00 in Nuffield Small Lecture Room
- Sort out firewalling and routing on Sown-gw
- Ensure all multi-homed servers can be pinged from external on global IP addresses.
- Make sure any changes are resilient to reboot.
- Initial preparation for moving to new Gigabit all ports switch.
- Update documentation on the wiki to reflect new 10.5.0.0/16 IP address range.
- General scouring of the wiki to find out of date pages and mark them with the UpdateNeeded template and a rough summary of what needs to be updated.
- Ensure any files in SVNs and Git repos that can be committed are committed.