Workshop (to be) held on 2017/07/27 at 18:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- RUBs for SOWN nodes
- Todo List
- Provide basic node admin system on sown-www
- get FreeRADIUS 3 running on sown-radius2 (rather than version 2)
- Get OpenVPN to use autoconf range for endpoints of node tunnels.
- Configure server-side openvpn tunnels to work with ipv6
- Provide a mechanism to prevent certain MAC addresses connecting to certain nodes without breaking eduroam for those MACs
- Figure out a way that CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST can still be true in node setup script without a SOWN interface for www
- Allow setting upstream static network settings from SOWN admin panel
- Node-owner firewall control
- Check/add support for IPv6 on nodes where host network supports IPv6.
- Consider removing server_id field from vpn_servers table