Workshop (to be) held on 2017/04/06 at 18:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Todo List
- Configure server-side openvpn tunnels to work with ipv6
- Consider reorganising node's crontab so jobs do not collide
- Review maintain_sown_tunnel script to see why old openvpn processes hang about
- Figure out how auth2.sown.org.uk should be register on SOWN and Soton DNS servers and configured in Apache
- Update syslog-ng.conf on sown-monitor to be compatible with version 3.5
- Figure out why website monitoring says AUTH2/SSH is OK when Icinga says it is Warning
- Node-owner firewall control
- Add support for client isolation on wireless interface.
- review syslogs in /etc/sisyphus to see if an warning/error/notice log messages can be fixed
- Investigate mac addresses not associated with a node in usage graph
- Provide a facility to convert node request into a deployment
- Fix /stats/live on www.sown.org.uk
- Build VM on sown-vms as a new-style package management server on its existing addresses
- Make graphs for node usage each month and node usage for each hour of the day for the last 30 days
- swap 'sown' and 'atheros' packages trees on the public website once all nodes have the config
- Check/add support for IPv6 on nodes where host network supports IPv6.
- Fix todo system so it either allows the tags it says it allows....
- option to nodes to flag them up as mobile.
- Check why valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional logo is not appearing on www pages even though validation check is OK
- Check why location of next workshop is not appearing on the home page.