Workshop (to be) held on 2016/03/10 at 18:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Todo List
- Figure out why nagios-apid sometimes stalls on monitor
- Fix auth2 backups failing on /srv/ folder
- Some users can only login to www.sown.org.uk/secure and Icinga using username with uppercase first letter
- Fix firewalling on sown-vms so ping/ssh works for the IPv6 address on the SOWN interface
- Add support for client isolation on wireless interface.
- Experimental Raspberry-Pi build
- Allow node config to specify additional DNS servers for selected domains and make this configurable from the admin site
- Review Icinga log file destinations
- Review mailbox check scripts and installation.
- Add regular task to gzip old icinga logs in monitor:/usr/local/icinga/var/archives
- Make radmatrix graphs available via public radmatrix
- Investigate whether usage stats for deployments get deleted after 3 months?
- Build VM on sown-vms as a new-style package management server on its existing addresses
- Make graphs for node usage each month and node usage for each hour of the day for the last 30 days
- stop node:/etc/sown/firewall/setup.sh stopping hostap on remote fw config change
- swap 'sown' and 'atheros' packages trees on the public website once all nodes have the config
- Check/add support for IPv6 on nodes where host network supports IPv6.
- Consider the repercussions of allowing 3rd party configured nodes