Workshop (to be) held on 2014/11/27 at 18:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- APU board development with new Broadcom wireless card.
- Change EAPOL checks for ECS and SOTON to run directly rather than via JANET.
- Reboot SLARTIBARTFAST and sort out any issues if it doesn't come back up properly.
- Looking into why both BACKUP2 and BACKUP3 BACKUPTRANSFER checks are now both timing out.
- Ensure that syslog_tcp properly cleans up the old processes when it runs
- Figure out why Dropbear on nodes appears to be crashing since SSH password check has been introduced
- Cannot log into sown-auth website with SOWN credentials using direct ldap_bind request from PHP library
- Make home node SSH check passive that gets reported by SSH-NODE-PASSWORD check using NSCA
- Allow node for deployment to be changed from the web interface on auth2
- Alter auth2:/etc/openvpn/update_openvpn to remove vpn config files for servers that are no longer configured
- Review other todo list tasks