Workshop (to be) held on 2014/10/30 at 18:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- New SOWN-Zepler / SOWN[at]coordinates investigative development
- Selection of 'interesting' Todo List tasks
- Configure server-side openvpn tunnels to work with ipv6
- Experimental Raspberry-Pi build
- Get SNI working on auth2
- Make radmatrix graphs available via public radmatrix
- Make sure only current node admins for a currently deployment are added to icinga node contacts
- Make graphs for node usage each month and node usage for each hour of the day for the last 30 days
- Any other tasks from the list that people think are interesting. We will have a look through the list at the start.
- RADIUS checks for new SOTON radius server
Less SOWNy tasks
- Update SUWS Inventory with items that are now stored in Zepler level 3 cupboard.