Workshop (to be) held on 2013/07/18 at 18:00 in Access Grid Room
This is intended as an exhaustive task list where incomplete tasks can be moved to the workshops of the following to Thursdays.
- Fixed or determine how to fix current Icinga service problems
- Node UPGRADEABLE checks
- Ford PING
- Lunkwill PING
- GW CONNTRACK6 and FORWARD6
- GW REBOOT
- Auth2 VPNSERVER-node270
- Possibly fixed: The cron job that ran this check ran at the same time as the update_openvpn cronjob (i.e. */5). Checks are now running on a 4,9,14,19,24,29,34,39,44,49,54,59 cron job.
- Auth2 DEBSUMS
- Fixed: To many old kernels that have files that need to be checked by debsums. Removed these old kernels
- VPN/NAGIOS-API - Needs to start after reboot of monitor.
- Sown-auth2 not coming up after reboot.
- Fxied: No auto eth0 / auto eth1 in /etc/network/interfaces. Now been added.
- Recovering sown-data1
- Successfully recovered also now known as sown-data2 in ECS's DNS.
- Have only got wifi surveys prior to 6th May 2011. So no AP location, post eduroam deployment or NOC data.
- How can we add this to the general MYSQLBACKUP monitored by Icinga?
- Migrate services off sown-vpn so it can be retired.
- Ensure Node settings can be managed by node admins in the new node system.
- Enable emails for node down / node up / node over cap to node admins.