Meeting (to be) held on 2017/04/20 at 19:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Workshop planning
- Node Requests
- No new requests
- Contact Us Enquiries
- No recent contact us enquiries of note.
- Todo List
- Consider how to setup openwrt git repo and branches so it can easily be pushed/pulled on buildroot and buildroot-dev
- Consider how node's configuration can be tweaked to support wet bits of string
- Get node to detect modified config files
- Improve security of our OpenWRT packages
- Consider the repercussions of allowing 3rd party configured nodes
- Consider reorganising node's crontab so jobs do not collide
- Review maintain_sown_tunnel script to see why old openvpn processes hang about
- Investigate mac addresses not associated with a node in usage graph
- Better response to network changes
- Add support for client isolation on wireless interface.
- review syslogs in /etc/sisyphus to see if an warning/error/notice log messages can be fixed
- Check why location of next workshop is not appearing on the home page.
- Allow node config to specify additional DNS servers for selected domains and make this configurable from the admin site
- Build VM on sown-vms as a new-style package management server on its existing addresses
- swap 'sown' and 'atheros' packages trees on the public website once all nodes have the config
- Check/add support for IPv6 on nodes where host network supports IPv6.
- Consider removing server_id field from vpn_servers table