Meeting (to be) held on 2016/09/01 at 19:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Node Firmware
- Consider how to setup openwrt git repo and branches so it can easily be pushed/pulled on buildroot and buildroot-dev
- Update SOWN node build to include IdenTrust CA root certificate and update calls to www.sown.org.uk to use this.
- Update all nodes to use opkg repos hosted on a SOWN server.
- Figure out why node305's /tmp/sown/ is not created
- Investigate why syslog is so flaky on Chestnut Road (#302)
- Consider how node's configuration can be tweaked to support wet bits of string
- Improve security of our OpenWRT packages
- Get node to detect modified config files
- Consider reorganising node's crontab so jobs do not collide
- Review maintain_sown_tunnel script to see why old openvpn processes hang about
- MT300 node build
- Sown Node Setup
- Virtual Machine Builds (See latest network topology
- VMS Build
- Added ability to bridge VMs onto ECS DMZ.
- 802.11ac SOWN Zepler
- Been in contact with Estates.
- Eduroam Extender
- Node Firmware
- SOWN intro talks
- DavidNewman thinks these need to give only a very basic overview of SOWN and then have more in depth talks abou the Technologies of SOWN of SOWN before coming back to talk about SOWN in more detail.
- We need to flesh out Technologies of SOWN and then build 3-4 presentations out of it. Suggested Titles:
- The last of the talks as well as explaining how the admin system works should bring together the aspects from the other presentations
- Node Requests
- Deployed one with Jon Hare
- Should follow up request made before the Summer (previously tol requester this is pending and they said they did not want node until new academic year).
- Replace old generation nodes
- Contact Us Enquiries
- Another query about Mesh networking.
- Icinga Alerts