Meeting (to be) held on 2016/04/21 at 19:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Easter break update
- Todo List
- Figure out why nagios-apid sometimes stalls on monitor
- Build new backup server using meshach black box
- Experimental Raspberry-Pi build
- Move SOWN website from SVN (forge.ecs) to Git
- Configure server-side openvpn tunnels to work with ipv6
- Check/add support for IPv6 on nodes where host network supports IPv6.
- Allow node config to specify additional DNS servers for selected domains and make this configurable from the admin site
- Add support for client isolation on wireless interface.
- stop node:/etc/sown/firewall/setup.sh stopping hostap on remote fw config change
- Figure out why Dropbear on nodes appears to be crashing since SSH password check has been introduced
- Improve security of our OpenWRT packages
- swap 'sown' and 'atheros' packages trees on the public website once all nodes have the config
- Build VM on sown-vms as a new-style package management server on its existing addresses
- More regular usage cap checking for nodes
- Investigate whether usage stats for deployments get deleted after 3 months?
- Consider the repercussions of allowing 3rd party configured nodes
- Create new switch map for SOWN switch
- Ensure cdp/lldpad-tool works on all servers so each interface's switchport info can be recorded.