Meeting (to be) held on 2008/02/21 at 19:00 in Mary Campbell Room
This meeting has 3 main sections and then a Developers section which is optional for those not interested in the hardcore tech issues.
- Feedback from the workshop on the 16th of February
SOWN Projects Group (SOWN-PG)
- SOWN Polo Shirts
- Hold another on the 23rd?
- Backups / SVN
- Email list for node admins?
- Web Site Relocation & DNS
- IPv6 Allocation and Deployment
- Zepler Node
- Building: Start this Saturday?
- Deployment: When?
- Terminally down home nodes strategy
- We received feedback from the surgery, including a demonstration of the VOIP service.
- VOIP numbers beginning 5 on the sown-number-system have been changed to begin with 3, to prevent confusion with the university-number-system (specifically any confusion that may arise from the university's '59' number prefix).
- A sign-up list was passed around for polo shirts, each may cost up to £20
- The Backup scripts were discussed, the system will be tested on sown-dev in the near future.
- Due to address-space shortages an extra v6#2001:630:d0:f600::/56 will be used, and v4#10.12.0.0/16 will be used for a-backhauled nodes.
- A request will be put out for all terminally down nodes to be returned.