Workshop (to be) held on 2012/09/01 at 10:00 in daveruss's bay
- crontabs need a config file.
* Done, /etc/config/crontabs * functions.sh updated * constants.sh updated * /etc/init.d/sown_boot updated
- node owners need a "home" (bandwidth usage)
- support for multiple SSID.
* Support for multiple SSIDs have been checked, works on our build of the nodes.
- Make sure the config is updated. (Get auth2 to tell icinga that the node has tried to update)
* Done for crontabs, this needs scaling up to everything in /etc/sown/configure_scripts/enabled
- Check nodes can connect directly to auth 2
* Checked on Lisbon Avenue node :)
- /etc/sown/config (one directory per location + default)
- /etc/configure-scripts (need to update for each location)
- Location change script needs to update /etc/config (all files, default for not exist) and restart appropriate services.
- OpenVPN needs to be location aware.
- IEEE Std 802.11r-2008 (Fast BSS Transition) - CONFIG_IEEE80211R=y