Revision as of 15:05, 25 December 2015 by Admin (9 revisions imported: Import for current www.sown.org.uk/wiki (non-main namespaces))
- Time: 11am onwards
- Place: Mary Campbell Room (meet outside North entrance if you do not have access to the building)
- New security checks on core servers.
- tripwire on auth, vpn and gw, hooked in nagios.
- md5sum and further checks to ensure files don't change
- Host integrity check on nagios
- Network Audit (databases, ldap).
- Merge MRTG and Nagios graphs where appropriate, link from the sown.org.uk/secure page
- Shut down auth to check what breaks on main website.
- Manchester nodes
- Bring undeployed nodes up to date
- Build a couple more campus-tunnelled nodes
- Only node accounts
- Usage cap configuration
- Alternative to guest accounts
- Single Eduroam cloud