Revision as of 15:05, 25 December 2015 by Admin (11 revisions imported: Import for current www.sown.org.uk/wiki (non-main namespaces))
- Time: 11am onwards
- Place: Building 32 Level 4 Demo Room (meet outside North entrance if you do not have access to the building)
- dev8D preparation
- code cleanup
- Location Tracking
- Test SOWN[at]HOME with bandwidth limits
- Creating wiki pages for advertising and explaining how to setup up new SOWN[at]HOME features
- Testing of IPv6 on sown-zepler
- Plans for a temporary backup server (whilst server changes and moves take place)
- Handling of multiple DNS addresses in Nagios
- Fix timelines on the wiki
- Reflash node 249 (probably?)
- Security audit regarding 'proxying' from public facing site
- dev8D preparation done but needs to be debugged during the week.
- Handling of multiple DNS addresses in Nagios was completed by Crwilliams before the Workshop commenced.
- devbackup is installed and ready to be racked in bld16. Has sown facing configuration on sown-backup. No running config (ie backup scripts)
- Testing of IPv6 on sown-zepler - Done successfully, zepler is now classed as fully deployed.
- Deployment of IPv6 on sown-susu - in progress
- made 7core sit on sown-vlan and implement get the nrpe stuff working
- Reflash node 249 (probably?) - bricked -(give it to morse)