You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
== Minutes ==
==== [[WiMAX]] ====
* No major progress.
* Spoke to John Wynn: All cable runs should be done by IDS (Uni Contractor) as by Uni policy.
* Asking for roof positioning information from NEC (height, etc.).
==== [[Mobile IPv6]] ====
* No progress.
==== [[802.1x]] ====
* Some 802.1x interfaces taken down to test stability running multiple hostapd (Drummond & Shakespear Ave South).
* No other progress.
==== Review of [[Workshop - 2008/11/01|Last Saturday Surgery]] ====
* Firewalling on [[HomeNode]]s
** IRC has been added to the allow list.
** Otherwise firewall should be working.
* Download Caps
** Not finished.
* Banning Users
** Not finished.
* New Todo List Tool
** Taskfreak is proving unwieldly.
** [[User:crwilliams]] believed to be resurrecting flypaper.
==== Planning for getting [[ZeplerNode|SOWN-Zepler]] down for testing ====
* No progress; awaiting WiMAX information so as to kill two birds with one stone.
==== Renewing SOWN [[iSolutions]] account ====
* Needs to be done.
=== AOB ===
==== [[Sevices]] on SOWN ====
* Most applications are only feasable over v6 without involving home network reconfiguration.
** See [http://www.sown.org.uk/irc/2008/11/06#1952 http://www.sown.org.uk/irc/2008/11/06#1952]
* Document existing services.
==== External VPN Server ====
* An idea was to Purchase/Rent an external dedicated server for VPN use, to allow Community accounts access to the Internet, bypassing the ja.net AUP issue.
==== Misc ====
* Stuart updated the Wikipedia article for SOWN.
* Fixed extraneous users with admin permissions on the wiki.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page