Revision as of 14:56, 25 December 2015 by Admin (12 revisions imported: Import for current www.sown.org.uk/wiki (non-main namespaces))
Meeting (to be) held on 2008/02/28 at 19:00 in Mary Campbell Room
This meeting has 3 main sections and then a Developers section which is optional for those not interested in the hardcore tech issues.
- Feedback from the workshop on the 23rd of February
- daveruss: Fixed stats page so users and connections are based on authenticated connections (i.e. no. users/connections that can actually search the web)
- daveruss: Sent 4 email to problematic nodes. Asked strongly for the return of Westridge and Holyrood nodes and politely for return of Adelaide node. Offered choice of help/return of Gordon node.
SOWN Projects Group (SOWN-PG)
- Progress on:
- Do the Projects-Group need anything (hardware, subnets, users) from the network?
- SOWN press release
- SOWN Polo Shirts
- Email list for node admins?
- Backup Plan
- Web Site Relocation & DNS
- MAC registration for wireless VOIP phone that lack web-browsers,
- IPv6 rollout to home-nodes