You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
This meeting has 3 main sections and then a Developers section which is optional for those not interested in the hardcore tech issues.
* Feedback from the [[Workshop_-_23/02/2008|workshop]] on the 23rd of February
** daveruss: Fixed stats page so users and connections are based on authenticated connections (i.e. no. users/connections that can actually search the web)
** daveruss: Sent 4 email to problematic nodes. Asked strongly for the return of Westridge and Holyrood nodes and politely for return of Adelaide node. Offered choice of help/return of Gordon node.
===[[SOWN Project|SOWN Projects]] Group (SOWN-PG)===
* Progress on:
** [[Location Tracking]]
* Do the Projects-Group need anything (hardware, subnets, users) from the network?
* SOWN press release
* SOWN Polo Shirts
* Email list for node admins?
* Backup Plan
* Web Site Relocation & DNS
* MAC registration for wireless VOIP phone that lack web-browsers,
* IPv6 rollout to home-nodes
This is a minor edit
Watch this page