You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
* Summary of Saturday-Surgery
** Uses for 802.11a
*** How should Zepler/Chemistry node be structured?
*** What about home-a-nodes?
* OpenDNS's politics.:
They redirect 'www.google.co.uk' to their own service.
'www.bbc.co.uk' is also redirected (might be breaking geo-location)
** Do we care?
* Progress on firewall-hole for service:mysql from auth&dev to host:mysql
* Progress on routing problem on the vlan
** Fixed, the routes are added statically on each machine, pending a better solution.
* Address-space divisions for vpn2 (route a ~/20 to vpn2 for testing nodes?)
** Is this enough space? How many nodes would connect to vpn2?
Use the first /24 (10.13.112.0) for vpn2 direct-connects.
Use 112->127 as subnets for nodes connected to vpn2 (fifteen in total).
Use the same direct-connect subnets and port-numbers for vpn and vpn2, (to avoid confusion!)
* Bulk mail addresses
* Summer Report
* Future Projects
** 802.11a link to the boat-yard, there is a SUSU office there
** VoIP/Telephony etc
* Intern Proposal
= Sugery Update for Next Surgery =
* IPv6 Deployment Plan
** Delegation of our reverse (and why not forward as well) v6 allocation.
** We should probably put DNS on 6core, and ask ECS/ISS to delegate to that.
* Nagios v3 Deployment Plan
** Do we need to set vpn to send email for the domain? (Nagios alerts)
* Zepler Node Deployment Plan
* Plans for Subversion Deployment and usage guide for Davetaz
* Summary of node handout
** Daveruss will not be at the meeting before 8pm at the earliest
== Zepler Node Deployment ==
* Pigtail P2
* Cable R7
* Ariel A2
* Sokris Engineering net4511
* POE Injectors (1 for each end)(Dlink POE1 - PSU End)(POE3 - Node End)
* Network Cable
* 2 Bendy Screw Metal Things (for Ariel to pole)(Officially, Jubille Clips/Hose Clamps)
* Pole to Building Attachment Mechinism
This is a minor edit
Watch this page