SOWN Workshop 6 (Saturday 23rd February 2008)
This will be a workshop focusing on node hardware and range testing.
We will meet outside the North door of building 32 (Vista), at 11am.
If anyone needs wiki accounts setting up - please request via IRC.
- Build zepler node using the new router-board
- Range test the new zepler node with the new high-gain a antenna
- Formalise the IPv6 deployment plan.
- Devise routing for backhauled nodes.
- Survey the existing infrastructure for hard-coded 10.13 addresses
- Reflash a sown@home node manually (so you understand what the automated tool does!)
- Update all relevant documentation
- New Card can transmit up to 18dBm
- The CM9 can transmit up to 19dBm