Meeting (to be) held on 2014/10/16 at 18:00 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- PACKAGES checks
- Various EAPOL-SOTON checks
- GOSHAWK EAPOL-ECS check
- AUTH/AUTH check
- AUTH/LDAP check
- Node NFSEN checks
- Node SYSLOG checks
- Node BW-CAP-NODE checks
- BACKUP3/BACKUPTRANSFER check
Building Zepler / SOWN@coordinates nodes
- Use APC board
- Ordered Wireless N Mini PCIe cards
- Have already installed and tested OpenWRT on APU board.
- Plan for workshop to hack on this.
- Make auth2 a slave DNS server to replace VPN
- Add Icinga check to new nodes to test password for SSH is what is expected
- Cannot log into sown-auth website with SOWN credentials using direct ldap_bind request from PHP library
- Improve security of our OpenWRT packages
- Fix FORWARD6 check on GW
- Nagios Check Documentation
- Add/Update mac addresses and Wake-On-Lan ability to nagios and/or Wiki
- Experimental Raspberry-Pi build
- Fix the IRC admin page so you can/can't modify other accounts as appropriate
- Make radmatrix graphs available via public radmatrix
- Make sure only current node admins for a currently deployment are added to icinga node contacts
- Alter auth2:/etc/openvpn/update_openvpn to remove vpn config files for servers that are no longer configured
- Allow node admins to edit their deployment settings (e.g. usage cap).
- Update checks for Ford, Lunkwill and other ECS servers based on the changes to the ECS network
- None at present.