Meeting (to be) held on 2009/03/05 at 19:00 in Mary Campbell Room
- SOWN[at]HOME Nodes (daveruss)
- Return of University road #250 (Davetaz)
- Reconfiguring on Dev8D nodes
- Investigation and reconfiguration of #263 (previously deployed at Shakespeare Ave North)
- New Deployments
- Admin tasks
- Did bluenowhere send the final proposal to the vendor?
- Link-Layer Filtering (formerly Captive-DNS -> munging) (morse)
The agenda was largely ignored during this meeting.
Some ECS servers are being moved from b59l1 During the server move, sown-6core & sown-dev stay where they are in b59l1
sown-hamble will be installed in B16 for backups while things are being moved
When the two new R200's arrive, one becomes sown-6core, the second sown-backup... Both of these will be in b59l1... or wherever ford is.
At some point in the future sown-nat will be upgraded.
Anor's hardware will be come sown-dev A spare 1U and sown-itchen will be used for multi-homing v6 testing.