19:00-20:00, 1 February 2018
Nuffield Small Lecture Room
Meeting (to be) held on 2007/07/31 at 19:00 in Faculty Board Room
- In Attendance: Dave Tarrant, James Morse, Andrew Willmott, Dave Newman, Paul Dart.
- Node Authentication Plan was explained by Dave T and Paul (most of this is online in note form at CaptivePortal and iptables), this will cover both campus nodes and sown[at]home nodes.
- Node Progress
- 3 x 512MB Compact flash cards have been ordered for campus nodes, as we are running out of space and they are not expensive.
- sown[at]home news
- The above authentication/firewall etc should run on home nodes easily as it only require iptables, bash scripts and DHCP-3.1.0 (latest version for event handling). The DHCP server will have to be cross compiled as it is so new.
- Possible sown[at]home hardware we have are the AP2000s in the Undercoft, Paul to retrieve a couple to see if they will work.
- 1 month review and feasability plan.
- Paul has completed 5 weeks of work and has 7 to go (with a finish date of 14th September), although SOWN is an ongoing concern so work will continue to be done throughout the academic year.